Introduction to me!

Hello Fellow Bloggers!

Hi guys! So I guess this is my blog. Not much, But not too little either. So I suppose that my first post is meant to give you the cha...

Sunday 3 January 2016

Buzzing for the 13th!!

I AM SO EXCITED!!!

Hello there again guys!!!

One of my friends requested this post so I'm going to do it!

So, on January the 13th 2016, the new episode of Pretty Little Liars is out!!!!

If you do not know what Pretty Little Liars is then I suggest that you watch it...

Basically, it's a Horror/Thriller/Murder Mystery programme with a hint of Romance and it's FANTABULOUS!!!

I just can't wait!!! It's going to be amazing, I cannot put into words how happy I am that this is happening to me. I'll be pretty inactive on the 13th all because of this but I'm pretty sure that nobody will really care that I'm gone xD

I'm sorry that this post was really short but it was only an update.

Thanks friend for getting me psyched out about this!

I seriously had no clue when it was coming back!

Anyways, all good things must come to an end.

Thank you all for reading!

I luv y'all!

                               ~LivLife :) x

2 comments:

  1. Aha
    I know can't wait either
    I think it's going to be so good
    So excited
    Can't wait

    Chloe X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment!
      I don't get many, like at all...
      It's appreciated, very much so.
      Make sure to tell me about your thoughts on the episode when it comes!

      ~LivLife :) x

      Delete