Introduction to me!

Hello Fellow Bloggers!

Hi guys! So I guess this is my blog. Not much, But not too little either. So I suppose that my first post is meant to give you the cha...

Sunday 3 January 2016

Anxious

HELLO MY FRENCH POODLES!


It's been a while, hasn't it?

Sorry for being so inactive for so long.

I'm a busy person you know!

I had decided to take a break from blogging for a while but I'm back!!!

In today's post, I would like to talk about anxiety.

Now, just recently, I had been diagnosed with anxiety. Which is a mental health problem that makes you worry ten times worse than others. It makes me feel sick and my head gets really heavy, and if it's really bad, some days I get really dizzy and pass out.

It isn't life threatening or anything but it's still important. People suffer everyday because of this.

I hope that one day, there is a cure for it. That might sound stupid because it's mental health but there has to be some sort of therapy for it.

Want to hear a story? What's that? You don't! I'm going to tell you anyway ;3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of my anxiety moments.


One of my worst moments would have to be when I was with two of my friends.

We were walking to a park down the road from my house . It shouldn't of taken that long to get there but we ended up using 30 minutes of our time to get there.

When we where about half way there, it started to rain (Not Good).

I felt lost because I had never walked that way before, and before I knew it, I started thinking bad thoughts like 'What if someone snatches us?' 'What if we get lost?' 'What if they're lying and they don't know the way there?' and 'What if I never make it home?'

As I thought of these situations my eyes started to get blurry and my head felt heavy. I turned around to ask my friends if we could go home but they told me we where almost there. I nodded and turned around, before I knew it, I could see familiar roads. I could see the park and next to it, the street leading up to the main road on which my house is.

We stayed at the park for a brief moment and set off to go home.

I was soaked right through to my skin and I was still running over the possibilities of becoming lost. I felt tears welling up in my eyes, but I kept them there because I didn't want to cry in front of my friends. They could've told someone untrusted.

As I reached the peak of the hill, I could make out the school on the main road through the thick mist. My heart racing, I ran to the school, signalling my friends to follow. At this moment in time, I could see the headlights on many of the cars in traffic. When my friends caught up with me, I recognised a certain car.

I walked over to the car vigorously and peeked inside the window. The person inside the car was none other than my Dad. I was so relieved to see him. I tapped the window and he rolled it down. I asked him to give me and my friends a lift home. He agreed and told us all to sit in the back because he didn't want the front seat soaking wet. There were some random boys at the bus stop opposite the road laughing at us, but I just stuck out my tongue and jumped into the car.

He dropped us off at our houses to dry our clothes and hair. We all got changed and headed to my friends house. We had fun, yay, blahahahah.

So yeah, that's the end of my story! Back to being normal, well, being me. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just wanted you guys to know that, whatever happens, you are NOT alone. I am here for anybody who wants to talk to me. I won't make fun of you no matter the problem.

That's the end of today's blog, comment down below what you would like me to write about in my next post!

I luv y'all!

                             ~LivLife :) x

No matter what anybody says, you're beautiful.

Image result for You're amazing
Picture of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment