Introduction to me!

Hello Fellow Bloggers!

Hi guys! So I guess this is my blog. Not much, But not too little either. So I suppose that my first post is meant to give you the cha...

Tuesday 12 May 2015

Hello Fellow Bloggers!

Hi guys!

So I guess this is my blog.

Not much, But not too little either.

So I suppose that my first post is meant to give you the chance to get to know me better!

So to start off. I looooooooove hockey.
I've been playing hockey for 5-6 years now and i'm still loving it.
(Sidenote- I won't be posting most Mondays and Thursdays because I have got hockey training.)

I adore football.
Well I pretty much love any sport really. You could call me a bit of a tomboy!

I <3 kittens!
It's self explanatory really. They're just so cute and cuddly and fluffy and sweet.
I really wish I was a kitten man, I really wish that.  :3

I love ze art.
Art is love, art is life. I just really love that you could draw anything that's on your mind and you'd be the only one that truly understands it.

I don't take criticism very well.
To anyone that knows my true identity. They may not notice this but sometimes I get really hurt. Someone could say something that really just sounds  ridiculous and I could cry the whole night away just thinking about it. I don't mind a little joke but sometimes people really take it WAY past the line. Yeah, just keep that in mind when you're talking to me please. For the sake of humanity.

Wow! Sorry if I typed too much but I just get really carried away with things and then SHMACK, BANG, WALLOP! I'm in my own wee world. 

I don't really mind if people don't really read my posts or pay any attention to me because it seriously just feels good knowing that I can get all of my feelings out of my system.

Until next post, I love you guys.

-LivLife <3 : )
Quirky Picture of the Day!
<3

3 comments:

  1. Post in the comments what my next post should be about!

    -LivLife <3 : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi LivLife <3 First of all really enjoyed reading that. You must be really brave to write about you getting hurt by even the tinniest thing! Anyway i think your next post should be about the way YOU see the world or what YOU think of dinos :) (btw I know who you are mwa ha ha...I wont tell <3 )

    Cant wait to read your next post
    - SophinaBobina x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi SophinaBobina :) Thanks for the comment! I'll be sure to get around to posting that.

      -LivLife <3

      Delete